Friday, September 23, 2016

I  was able to order this wall charger with 3 USB slot at a price reduction in return for my perspective opinion in regards to the quality and usage. Having a charger that contains 3 USB slots is wonderful.  I have so many items that all my adapter do not fit on my power strip, I have to use other wall chargers in areas all over the house.  With this wonderful charger I can have three items charging right at my desk with no problems.  The charging speed is really good, works great with one or all three hooked up.  It lights up so you know power is getting to the charger and your items, this is great in the dark also.  I would be very excited to endorse this charge to relatives, friends and devoted followers.

https://www.amazon.com/Charger-UROPHYLLA-3-port-charge-iPhone/dp/B01KLPEUK4/ref=sr_1_8?ie=UTF8&qid=1473042285&sr=8-8&keywords=urophylla

#WallCharger


No comments:

Post a Comment