Friday, September 2, 2016

What a beautiful set of solar charged LED light, brightly colored, and multicolored.  These are easy to charge just use the sun or even the house lamp.  Since I got these were are in the middle of a tropical storm and I charged these right away so the kept on all night for light for my young son when the lights went out.  When this storm is over they are going on the potted plants out front.  They worked great last night, and they are still going after 12 hours nice and bright.  I was able to receive this product at a highly discounted price for my testing and review.  These are on a nice string, and the solar charger comes with a stand and easy to hang.  These are really nice and love all the assorted colors.   This is a product I feel would be a great item for my family, friends and followers.


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FDFHKJK

#lights









No comments:

Post a Comment