Tuesday, September 20, 2016

I was able to purchase this beautiful necklace at a large discounted price if I was to give my truthful feelings about this necklace. This is a beautiful necklace, and having it 18 inches, really shows with any type of shirt.  This necklace is 18" Sterling Silver Mirror Box style.  It lays very nicely when worn, and has a very nice sparkle too it.  It is marked so you know you getting a true sterling silver necklace not plated, so you will not have to worry about it turning green or wearing off.  Comes in a very nice gift box, if you wanted to purchase as a gift, I am keeping it for myself.  The clasp is very nice and you can easily put on yourself.  You could also place a charm on if you wanted. You also get a surprise gift, extra backings for earrings.   I would  recommend this to my friends, family and my followers.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KXB12D4

#RenaissanceJewelry


No comments:

Post a Comment