Tuesday, September 20, 2016

This is really going to come in handy this weekend when we go out on the kayaks, these bag will protect all of your gear that we do not want wet.  This is a 10L bag that you simply fill, fold over the top clip, and your ready.  You get a real nice strap for carrying, I put some towels in and threw it in my pool and nothing got wet at all, this will really protect my electronics, not going to put over the edge, but if waves or it falls, my stuff will be protect.  Having this bright color green it would be very easy to see if it went over the edge, or you can see it on the beach.  I was able to purchase this water proof bag at a nice discounted price if I was to give my honest opinion of how well this works and if I am satisfied.  I would  like to say I would recommend this to my friends, family and my followers. I could find no flaws in this product, very well made, and durable.  When in the pool, not a single leak or problem.  Very happy.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LBDDV5U

#ArcticCurrent


No comments:

Post a Comment