Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Having a expandable water hose that goes from something small to 50 feet with a turn of the water faucet.  This was a so shocking at how well this hose worked.  It fully expanded when I turned on the faucet.  The nozzle is very nice addition, you can easily change the flow from like shower, to flat, with just a twist of the top.  The hose itself is very nice and the ends are solid brass which makes it very durable.  Also on the brass you have a turn off and on switch.  You also get extra washers in case you might need them.  The other extra that you get is the hangar the makes it very easy to keep your hose looking nice.  When your done just empty the water and the hose shrinks for easy storage and so lightweight.   I was able to purchase these for a reduced price for my sincere thoughts of how I felt about this product and usage.  I did not find any problems with this product.  I feel this would be a great addition to anyone closet, really makes the older hangar not needed anymore. 

http://www.amazon.com/Expandable-RY-Gardener-Stronger-Reliable/dp/B016P008V4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8

#RY_GARDENER


No comments:

Post a Comment