Tuesday, September 13, 2016

This is a very nice set of Fibit charging cables.  These are going to my son whom has one, and he was thrilled to get these.  He used it right away and it worked perfect.  He said since I got him two he will leave one at my house for when he visits.  The cables are very well coated which really helps keep it lasting longer.  He said he say no difference in the original to this new one.  It charged with no problems, and the length is real good.  I could not find anything negative to say about this set of cables, if you needing extra or new one I would suggest this set.   I would  recommend these cables to my friends, family and my followers. I purchased this set of 2 cable a deep discounted price in exchange for my unbiased review.


https://www.amazon.com/EveShine-Replacement-Charging-Bracelet-Wristband/dp/B01IMM5UES

#eveshine





No comments:

Post a Comment