Saturday, September 17, 2016

This is a very nice camping lamp and flashlight.  This is not only for camping this makes a great survival item as well, it takes 3 AA batteries, which at this time I do not have, but I can tell by the quality this is going to be a great item to keep in my emergency survival kit.  This has a really nice handle, which makes it easier to carry along with you, or you can stand it up.  Had different modes that you can use for lantern to flashlight, you can adjust the handle also to be a hangar style, great for tents or even power outage.  This is very durable, so it would survive a drop or short fall.  What is awesome is that it is lightweight, so easily fits into a backpack or under the seat of your car.   I would  recommend this flashlight/lantern to my friends, family and my followers. I was able to acquire this tie hangar at a deep deducted price for my unbiased and truthful review.

https://www.amazon.com/HAVIT-Portable-Camping-Flashlight-Blackouts/dp/B01HGIIXNO/ref=sr_1_57?m=A3TJEO884AOUB3&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1473664628&sr=1-57

#campinglanternflashlight


No comments:

Post a Comment