Monday, September 5, 2016

I cannot stop laughing still, this shirt is so great, the saying is just perfect.  This is a product I feel would be a great item for my family, friends and followers to give to their significant others, or even to a father.  As for the shirt itself, it is very well made, and wick fabric.  Very pleased with the fit of the shirt, has a zippered front which worked well.  The seams were done great, saw no problems with the stitching or hanging strings.  The back has convenient pockets which are easy to get to.  It is form fitting for bike riding even walking.   I was able to purchase these for a discounted price for my honest unbiased opinion of what I thought of this bike shirt.  I could not find any problems or issues with this shirt.  The saying is just too funny, still laughing. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KWNU13K/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1472539523&sr=8-1&keywords=cycling+jersey

#Baisiqi1204


No comments:

Post a Comment