Monday, September 5, 2016

What an elegant set of champagne flutes.  These are so nice, and they come very well packed, so they do not get damaged during shipment, this is also nice to store them if you need too.  They hold a nice amount of champagne or even a fine wine.  These are very well made, and sharp edges on the lips.  These are a nice set for a couple to celebrate a wedding, anniversary or ringing in the new year. This would make a great gift for a couple, I really thing they would enjoy having these.  This is a product I feel would be a great item for my family, friends and followers what a great item to have in your home, apartment or on the beach. I was able to purchase these for a discounted price for my honest unbiased opinion of what I thought of these flutes, and I have to give these a 5 star.  Saw no problems or issues.  

http://www.amztk.com/champagneflute

#drinkbellavino


No comments:

Post a Comment