Tuesday, September 20, 2016

These wires have been awesome, they work great on my son's PS4 controllers, and with the 4 different lengths I was able to give him the two longer ones, and the shorter ones I kept for my blue tooth speakers.  I like the short ones at my desk, not needing length.  My son loves the length because he is able to charge at the same time he can play his system.  I was able to purchase this set of 4 wires at a nice lowered price if I was to give my honest opinion of how well these work and if I am satisfied.  I would  like to say I would recommend this to my friends, family and my followers. They work great, nicely coated, and the assorted sizes is great, you pick the size you need, sometimes you need long and sometimes not.  Very pleased, could find no issues or problems with these wires.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LWTSCAX

#eveshine


No comments:

Post a Comment