Wednesday, September 14, 2016

This is a very comfortable waist trainer, no pinching or problems breathing.  These have adjustable eye hooks so when you start shrinking you go to the next set of eye hooks.  The material is soft, so it is nice on the skin.  It also is very breathable, small air hole thru out the hole corset.  The eye hooks and loops were very easy to hook. This is a very well made corset, you still able to move around with no problems.  I did not find any problems with this corset or any of the hooks. I would  recommend corset to my friends, family and my followers. I was able to buy this corset at a deep discounted price for my unbiased and truthful review.


https://www.amazon.com/Everbellus-Breathable-Corset-Training-Cincher/dp/B014KM0LPC/ie=UTF8?m=&keywords=Waist+trainer+corset+for+weight+loss

#corset


No comments:

Post a Comment