Thursday, September 22, 2016

 I would  recommend this to my friends, family and my followers. I  purchased this beautiful necklace at a marked down price if I was to give my sincere feelings about this necklace. This is a beautiful necklace, and having it 18 inches in length, and 1.2mm.  This necklace is 18" Sterling Silver Mirror Box style. While wearing it lays very nicely and the size allows you to add a charm if you like or just alone.  It is marked 925 so you know you getting a real sterling silver necklace so this not plated.  So you will not have to have concerns of this turning green or the color wearing off.   Comes in a very pretty gift box, for gifting.   The clasp is well made and it is easy enough that you can place this on yourself.  You get a special gift with your purchase, a bunch of plastic backings for your earrings, love that, I have lost many. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01KZ3U7VI


#RenaissanceJewelry




No comments:

Post a Comment