Friday, September 23, 2016

Getting a very well made combination luggage locks has been great, my son's travel with the service and have to lock their duffle bags during long flights.  These worked great on the bags, and they loved the could use a combination, no worries about losing keys.  They have to worry about other things then have to carry around small keys, which they have lost and had to have the locks cut off.  Now it is a simple combination, which they gave me the code so when they forget they can call mom.  It was easy to make your own combination with the instructions on the back of the package.  I was able to buy these luggage padlock at a lowered price for my truthful opinion about this product and how well they worked. I would be very happy to recommend these locks not just for luggage but anything you need to lock up.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FQBKTHQ

#GikPalTSALuggageLocks


No comments:

Post a Comment