Sunday, July 31, 2016

Having children your always needing to carry a first aid kit.  I just kept a baggie of a few things in my truck, but now with this fantastic kit I have everything and then some.  Being prepared for emergencies has been a top priority for myself.  This kit has everything that you could think of and stuff I would have never thought of to keep handy.  The bag itself is great, and wow it holds so much stuff.  The bag is well made, has a handy handle and zips from both side.  Very durable and well made, and what a great size to fit in glove box, under seat where every and easy to carry with you if needed, like hiking or bike riding.  There is so much to list, from bandages, whistle, poncho, tweezers and so on.  I have been very impressed with the items and how well they are sealed.  I cannot say anything bad about this or have any problems, it is great.  I was able to purchase this emergency first aid kit at a highly discounted price for my opinion and review.  I also have no affiliation with this company. I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family.


https://www.amazon.com/Lightweight-Compact-100-Piece-Complete-Water-Resistant/dp/B01DYYCX6M/

#TripWorthy


No comments:

Post a Comment