Wednesday, July 13, 2016

  I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  They are nice and the inside is so soft and padded. The material is really nice on the skin and hands, the fit is great, I even used it holding a hot  pot and I felt nothing.  The texture silicone is great, it helps not loosing your pots, pans and grilling tools, no slipping. These really help with those large hot pans, like lasagna pans, plus they go up higher to protect when you sticking you hands in the oven.  These are easy to wipe off, not food reside anymore, I threw out all my old cloth pot holders, and you know how gross they can get.  These no problems with stains. 

https://www.amazon.com/Sapphire-Foodware-Proffessional-Resistant-Potholders/dp/B018QWE31U/ref=sr_1_28?ie=UTF8&qid=1467627329&sr=8-28&keywords=silicone+oven+mitts

#SapphireFoodware



No comments:

Post a Comment