Thursday, July 28, 2016

 I was able to purchase this item at a discounted price for my honest review, and I think this would a very nice volleyball for anyone. The ball itself is nice and padded, so it won't hurt your forearms when your playing.  The padding is done well, and helps with the volley.  The colors are bright white, green and blue.  Our family loves to play volleyball on the beach, and that is where it is going this weekend.  I does come deflated, so you will have to fill yourself.  It was easy to fill with a bike pump, it took a while to find a inflation needle, it does not come with one. Packaged well, and delivered on time.  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00RVKT4G8/ref=s9_hps_bw_g200_i1

#vetra



No comments:

Post a Comment