Thursday, July 28, 2016

These are very interesting straws, I have never used glass straws before, and since getting I am impressed.  They may be glass but they really are classy and work great.  The only thing is your not able to bend the straw to your mouth.  These are more for adults, not kids.  Comes with 6 straws, and a handy brush to clean, which is great.  I was wondering how you would clean all the way thru this straw.  These are eco friendly which is great, reusable, no waste or harm to the planet.  Think of how many straws you have thrown out, now you don't have to worry about that, unless they break.   I was able to purchase this item at a discounted price for my honest review, and I think this would very nice for anyone who like volleyball.  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F47WYFC

#icosalife



No comments:

Post a Comment