Saturday, July 2, 2016

I would say these are really luxury hangars.  These hangars are so well made, and solid wood.  I got a set of five hangars and wow these are really nicely made and such high quality.  These are the best hangars that I have ever seen or used before.  The have large ends that really help hold my jackets, I have a large duster and have broken many hangars, I was having to use 3 hangars, now with this hangar I only need one and it works great.  They come very nicely packaged and well protected.  This company takes pride in their product you can just tell.  I would be pleased to recommend this product.  I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.


https://www.amazon.com/Home-Goods-Wooden-Suit-Hanger/dp/B01DC0XQ2S

#BandCHomeGoods


No comments:

Post a Comment