Sunday, July 17, 2016

Having these convenient cleaning clothes for cleaning my whole gun is great. Plus having a clean gun is very important to myself, but always hated the smell and all the chemicals in gun supply kits to clean my guns.  I purchased this product at a highly discounted price for my honest review.  I am very impressed with the results of how well it cleans, and not having such harsh chemicals burning my skin.  This was very easy to use, simply wipe down the parts of your gun, wait a few minutes, then I used a terry cloth towel to wipe off, and polish. This helps keep your gun in top shape and clean.  Love that this has no harsh odor or burning chemicals.  I also use this company lube and cleaner, and have been so pleased.  I would have to give my opinion of this product and this is totally awesome.  If I could rate higher than 5 I would.  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. 

http://grizzlyguncare.com/grizzly-skin-non-toxic-clp-pre-saturated-cloths-6-x-6-qty-4/

#grizzlyguncare


No comments:

Post a Comment