Sunday, July 10, 2016

I would have never thought that this would have even been possible, but it is amazing.  A solar powered battery jumper.  What a brilliant idea, what a great item to have with you, it could really save someone in a emergency.  You simply place the solar panel in the sun, hook up the wires which was very easy and hook to your batteries terminals.  I charged and tested the clips touching together and saw a spark, I did not jump a car since I have a brand new truck and do not have a dead battery, but seeing the spark I know it will do its job.  It even has a plug in for the cigarettes.  This will stay in my truck for myself or if I see a stranded person.  Since this is my opinion, I would recommend everyone to have this product in their vehicles. Also, this would spark enough to create a fire, great survival tool. I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01F8R8MCC

#PortablSolaCar


No comments:

Post a Comment