Sunday, July 10, 2016

Since I have been remodeling my home, I needed stylish hooks that went with my stainless accents in my bathroom.  I noticed these and knew these would look amazing.  This set of 6 hooks have really impressed me.  The style is great, and love the stainless and wood accents.  These are so easy to install and you do not need any tools.  Simply peel off the backing and stick.  I have not placed them on yet still painting, want to wait until completely dry.  These are going to accent my bathroom while being able to use.  I peeled off the backing and could see how great these will stick to my walls.  Great for wash clothes, jewelry, baseball hats, and so much more.  These get a five star from myself,  very pleased.   I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00XX69S6A

#oakleaf


No comments:

Post a Comment