Sunday, July 31, 2016

 I was able to purchase these connectors with a discounted price for me to give a review on this product. Having these has really made changing my hoses, and even the nozzles so much easier.  I am taking these to my river house.  I have many hoses and always have to change or switch and now having a quick release, nozzle, even comes with extra washers this is really going to help me and also save me some time. Plus the adapter that split so I can have two hoses hooked at once is great, my river home has a flower beds on both side and I am always having to change the hose, and now my son can water with me and get it done together and fast, also now we each have our own hose to soak each other.  I also have no affiliation with this company.  I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017YSF2VC?keywords=hose%20connectors%20set&m=A1VOLAPJRYMV7D&qid=1458226648&ref_=sr_1_2&refinements=p_4%3ARY%20Gardener&s=merchant-items&sr=1-2

#HOSECONNECTOR



No comments:

Post a Comment