Tuesday, July 5, 2016

This has really came in handy with my protein powder drinks.  Love the cap, and of course the color of the lid, they have other colors that you can pick.  The side of the container has measuring marks and you can also see them inside when your mixing.  It really helps getting the right amount of liquid in your container.  The top is awesome really helps mixing your liquid and your powder together.  The snap top is great easy to drink and locks tight so nothing leaks out.  You also have a neat handle that you can easily carry your tumbler.    The stainless is great really helps keep my shake cold, I am a slow drinker, and this helps keep my drink colder longer.  Easy to clean, with warm soapy water.  I would recommend this to anyone who mixes liquid and powder.  You can also use this for regular drinks, like sweet tea or plain water. I really enjoy this tumbler and  would be pleased to recommend this to my friends and family.   I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  

https://goo.gl/ESGBLH

#proteinshakers


No comments:

Post a Comment