Sunday, July 31, 2016

  I was able to purchase Moscow cooper shot cups at a highly discounted price for my opinion and review.  I also have no affiliation with this company. These are extremely well made, and love how stylish they are.  I have mugs that match now it really ups my parties, everyone loves them.  They are wrapped for protection during shippment.  You get a set of two shot cups, each are well done.  They make the perfect shot size also.  The design is unique, I have to say that none of my friends have these yet, and I would guess to say they are going to buy some.  It is the perfect accessory to go with my Moscow Mule Mugs.  I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family.


https://www.amazon.com/Advanced-Mixology-Moscow-Perfect-Cocktail/dp/B01D938DD0

#shotglasses





No comments:

Post a Comment