Monday, July 4, 2016

If your needing a French Press Coffee Maker that is extremely classy this is the one to get.  It is so beautiful and elegant.  It comes well protected in bubble wrap and in a protective box, so it will not get damaged during shipping.  The golden color is brilliant, and I saw not flaws in this product.  It come with 2 extra coffee filter screens, and a measuring spoon.  It has a locking lid, which you simply twist to lock or unlock.  The lid fit very well and has a nice rubber ring around the top to sealing.  The only con that I was with this product no instructions were given on how to use or how to make coffee, I am new to this and had no clue, I did go online and found out how to use a french coffee press.  As for the product it is a 5 star, but because of no instructions I have to give a 4.  I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.


https://www.amazon.com/French-Coffee-Press-Stainless-Resistant/dp/B01GNHWYGQ?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

#VODIY


No comments:

Post a Comment