Sunday, July 10, 2016

This is very impressive, I use a glass nail file and have always wanted a manicure stick for my nails.  I noticed this and I knew I had to purchase this item for myself, I could not wait to get this delivered.  It was much better than I expected.  It is made very well, and the tips are done great.  This was exactly what I needed to help with my fingernails, you are even able to file with one end.  The crystal is solid and will be long lasting.  It comes in a very nice case also, which really makes it so much easier to protect it.   With this case you can carry with you in your purse with not having to worry about it breaking or losing it.  If you like to use glass files, you need to get this also to complete your nail care equipment.   I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  

https://www.amazon.com/GERManikure-crystal-glass-manicure-leather/dp/B017CHT81A

#GERmanikure




No comments:

Post a Comment