Thursday, July 21, 2016

 My personal opinion is I really like this cord and the design.  The flexibility of this cord is amazing, along with having a stylish look. I was able to purchase this cord at a highly discounted price for my honest opinion.  Well made cord it charges and transfers at a real nice speed.  The ends are attached very well, which is very important to myself because cords are always breaking in that spot.  This cord is extremely flexible and has a nice textured and wired coating.  Which I would say gives it more durability.  The length is 3.3, which is prefect on my desk, and for hook up to my laptop, less wire is best for myself at my desk.   I would be happy to recommend this to my family, friends, and my followers.   My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.


https://www.amazon.com/V-one-Type-Cable-Converter-Charge/dp/B01F6O98Q6?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

#TypeC



No comments:

Post a Comment