Thursday, July 7, 2016

I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  Since receiving this product for my honest review, I have been using for about 5 days now, really have not seen any changes in my lashes or brows.  I will continue to use this for the month to see if anything happens with the growth or thickness of my eyelashes or eyebrows.  It was easy to apply, the brush is nice and thin which makes it easier to apply to your eyelashes.  I did not have any reactions using this daily, as with some eye lash serums I have tried before.  I have high hopes for this product, since I really enjoyed the moisturizer from this company.  Will update after a month of use.  

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GS9PKJW?m=A3K94VWQ8DVMOE&ref_=v_sp_widget_detail_page

#LashesForDays


No comments:

Post a Comment