Friday, July 29, 2016

This sauce pan is so well made and I really enjoyed using this.  I was able to purchase this sauce pan at a highly discounted price for my opinion and review.  First the pan itself is made of high quality material, you can see in how it cooks and the weight.  Nothing sticks to the pot, even with my cooking.  It has a great fitting lid that is clear so your able to see your food without having to take off the lid.  The handle is great very durable and it does not get hot while your cooking.  That also is true for the lid handle also.  Very nice size, great for making my sons macaroni and cheese,  The bottom is designed to evenly cook, textured bottom (underneath). You will not be disappointed with this pan, also cleans easy.  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company. I would be pleased to recommend this sauce pan to my followers, friends, and family.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B019J5K62S

#techef


No comments:

Post a Comment