Wednesday, July 13, 2016

This is a flickering battery operated candle, you will have to purchase batteries yourself, they are not included.  The candle wick does flicker when you turn on, it has a timer on the bottom for 4 hours to 8 hours.  It does resemble a flaming candle to a point, not totally life like.  Had a few issues trying to get the candle to work, the bottom has to be pressed really hard to get the connectors to connect, then carefully place down and it worked.  If you move it, it will turn off.  The brightness was a lite flame not really bright even in complete darkness, but does look nice.  The flame tip is interesting and I do really like that.  I cannot say I would totally recommend this candle, but it is nice, not great. I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01HPSGXXC

#candles



No comments:

Post a Comment