Tuesday, July 26, 2016

This is so nice, I have older sons whom use the real knives and the younger now can practice without any damage.  This is a very nice practice knife, it is a little tight but works.  It comes in a very nice case for storing or hanging on your belt loop.  The blade is nice and smooth, nothing will cut you like the real ones.  The locking piece is a little rough closing, with a little effort it works.  It is solid black, including the blade.  It is very realistic, but safe.  This is a safe practice item, that I recommend before you attempt to use a real one, I was just playing and I would have no fingers left.  I was able to purchase this item at a discounted price for my honest review, and I think this would save a lot of stitches.  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.


https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dsporting&field-keywords=butterfly+knife&field-brandtextbin=Moon+Boat


#trainer





No comments:

Post a Comment