Thursday, July 28, 2016

Since summer has started I am needing a nice pair of pruners for my rose bushes, the one that I had was terrible. I was able to purchase this item at a discounted price for my honest review. Since getting these I have been so impressed with how well they cut, and how easy without much effort.  Which that is important to myself since I have lost a lot of my grip.  The grip is very nice, the covering really helps with not getting blisters.  They cut quick and smoothly, not shredded ends on my bushes.  They are rust and corrosion resistant.  They have a safety latch on them which is great, safety first. These are made with quality hardened carbon steel with titanium blade coating.   My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.


http://www.amazon.com/Haus-Garten-Compact-Titanium-Pruning/dp/B0171155ZU/

#hausandgarten





No comments:

Post a Comment