Friday, July 29, 2016

This is my first perfect omelet I have been ever able to make.  This pan is so neat and I really enjoyed using this.  I was able to purchase this pan at a highly discounted price for my opinion and review. Making the perfect omelet for my son has been great!  The pan is awesome, it cooks evenly and non stick, even with cheese in the egg.  I also love the color of the pan.  It comes very well packaged, so it does not get damaged.  The pan is very well made, I also noticed the handle is very sturdy and does not get hot while cooking, which is a great feature.  This is a great pan, you can use for other meals not just omelets, but my son loves omelets, and now he get perfect ones.  Son happy, makes mom really happy.  This is a product I would recommend to friends, family and my followers.  You will not be disappointed with this pan, also cleans easy.  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.

https://www.amazon.com/TECHEF-Frittata-Omelette-Non-stick-Coating/dp/B01C4TGHRY/


#techef



No comments:

Post a Comment