Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Having longer socks for just about anything is perfect for our family.  These are said for soccer or football, we use these for hunting, and walking trails.  They protect us from ticks, and bugs that bite, but the added benefit of these is that they help keep your feet and legs dry from the heat.  My son and I wore one on each leg and went hiking, and wow what a difference it made.  They really keep your feet and leg protected along with staying dry.  These go up high enough over your knees is great.  Easy to take care of also, just simply wash them in the washing machine.  They are give some compression which helps blood circulation in your feet and legs.  I know they would be great for sports also.  My opinion of these is I would recommend these for any kind of physical activity.   I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. 


https://www.amazon.com/VETRA-Football-Soccer-Training-Running/dp/B00GVATJGO?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

#soccersocks


No comments:

Post a Comment