Saturday, July 2, 2016

 I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.   What a fantastic set of Pokemon I have even seen or purchased.  This set has the most amazing items and excellent condition.  First off this come with 5 pins, various characters and each are very detailed.  They all have a backing so you do not need the share.  The colored detail on each pin is done very well.  Next you get a token plastic coin.  Then you also get a figure of a Pokemon.  Which is also well made, stands perfect, and very detailed.  You get a unopened sealed pack, which is always a surprise, which of course he opened right away, which had 10 cards of various characters.  The another clear packet of cards which had some really awesome characters, even holographic, and specials cards for online gaming.  Finally you get 100 pack of deck protector sleeves.  These are so great to have to keep your cards protected.  My opinion is that is totally awesome!  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.




https://www.amazon.com/POKEMON-Ultimate-Collector-Booster-Groundhog/dp/B01GK99LJK/

#GoldenGroundhogPKMNLots




No comments:

Post a Comment