Sunday, July 17, 2016

I have a thing with keeping my guns clean, but always hated the smell and all the chemicals in gun supply kits to clean my guns.  I am always having to go outside with fans because of the smell and always had to but disposable gloves to protect my hands.  I purchased this product at a highly discounted price for my honest review.  I am very impressed with the results of how well it cleans, and not having such harsh chemicals burning my skin.  This was b far the best clear that I used, it really cleaned and lubed the working parts of my pistol.  This was easy to use, since I have a kit with cloth tips, I just place some lube onto the cloth and slipped in the barrel and the revolver chambers.  I could see the results on the cloth that was going in and out of the barrel, it not only cleaned but also lubed it up.  So, my honest review is five star, it was all I expected.  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. 


http://grizzlyguncare.com/grizzly-lube-non-toxic-clp-4-fl-oz/

#grizzlyguncare



No comments:

Post a Comment