Friday, July 29, 2016


Living in Florida we enjoy the outside, but the flies are terrible especially after the daily rain.  I was able to purchase this product at a highly discounted price for my honest review of this flytrap.  Very impressed at how easy it was to prepare and watch the flies fly in but don't come out.  Simply place the bait inside the bag add warm water shake around and wait, then about 24 hours later it is ready for the flies,  I hung mine immediately and within 1 hour there was one fly in the trap.  It worked a lot faster than stated on the package.  I cannot wait to see tomorrow how many I catch.  The package has instructions along with photos to show you how to set up.  It is very easy, and you just hang out on your porch or wherever you may need it.  It is ozone safe, hygienic and 100% non toxic.  Easy to empty also.  I would recommend this to anyone who has issues with flies, I also say a knat inside also. My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.

https://www.amazon.com/REDTOP-Flycatchers-Compact-Value-Included/dp/B01AMBXC6K

#CompactRedtop






No comments:

Post a Comment