Saturday, July 9, 2016

 I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.   First this is something I never have seen or used before and was ready to try this but after receiving it came with no instruction or how to set this up properly.  I set it up the best I could.  It comes is a very handy bag to carry all your items.  I never did figure out the yellow rings and the green post.  The ladder rolled out and you had to make sure they did not come off the ends, you simply slide the yellow bars the distance you would like them.  It can be close together or far apart.  It is made of a nice nylon straps, and the yellow steps are nice.  You can easily do steps between the spaces.  Rolls up easily when do, and fit back into the carry bag.  I would say that this is a nice set, but would have like to have had instructions on set up and proper use.  


https://www.amazon.com/Training-Agility-Ladder-Sports-Yellow/dp/B01F44FUGK?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0


#tosday



No comments:

Post a Comment