Sunday, July 10, 2016

My family and I are making our survival equipment and having a fire starter was at the top of our list.  I saw this for sale and wanted it.  I am so impressed, it is perfect, and being able to carry it at all time on my key chain was the reason I purchased this.  Then after getting this, it even impressed me even more.  It comes apart in three steps, and even has cotton to help start the fire.  It has simple instruction on the box, I did not want to spark it, because I want to be able to keep the cotton fresh for when I do need it.  The tip is done very well and it will come in handy in case of an emergency.  This is now on my key chain that I will have with me daily.  Being great for survival, it is also classy on your keys.  I will make sure all my family members have this on their key chains.  I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  


http://www.amztk.com/firestarterx

#Survive101




No comments:

Post a Comment