Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Living in Florida we live on the beaches or swimming pools, and always needing to find a good pair of swimming goggles.  I was able to purchase this set of swimming goggles at a highly discounted price if I give my honest opinion of how well this product is or isn't.  Well, first off this comes in a very nice case, with a zipper.  You get ear plugs, nose clip and of course a pair of swimming goggles.  I do not use ear plugs but they are good to have if someone comes over to my house to swim.  The nose plugs is nice, I used it today.  The goggles have a very nice fit around my eyes and also my younger son. They have a nice tint which really helps with the sun's reflection on the water.  The back has a very nice clip and it is easy to adjust the size.  The rubber padding on the inside is done well, it is a softer plastic so it does not cut into your face.  They are very comfortable, they actually do no hurt your face.  I did not find any negative to say about these, just positive.  My personal opinion is I really like this set and would be happy to recommend this to my family, friends, and my followers.   My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.

http://www.amazon.com/OFFICIAL-RATED-SWIM-GOGGLES-Protection/dp/B01DTXA3OM/ref=sr_1_79?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1464236875&sr=1-79&keywords=swim+goggles

#UFITELITE


No comments:

Post a Comment