Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Having two dogs whom could use some probiotics for their health is very important to myself and family.  They are not ones who will take pills without a massive showdown.  Getting a probiotic that is the flavor of duck and looks like a treat has been perfect.  My dogs love to take these and I have noticed how well the have responded to these.  My little on gets on a day and the bigger gets two.  Since getting these my dogs systems have really improved.  Plus this also helps support there immune system.  Keeping my dogs happy and healthy is very important and having these has really done great.  Plus they love them, no battle, they just run up and eat.  These have no added wheat which is important.  These are easy for any sized dog, instruction and ingredients are located on the back of the bag.  I was able to purchase these with a discount for my honest review, I would recommend this to my family, friends and followers with dogs.  For myself I saw no negatives about this product, also comes well sealed for protection.   My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.


http://www.amazon.com/Probiotics-Dogs-Prebiotics-Regularity-Satisfaction/dp/B00S5XU4AK

#PawChoice







No comments:

Post a Comment