Saturday, July 9, 2016

I have been applying everyday and evening underneath my eyes and around my eyes daily.  This is a very nice soothing cream, it goes on undeniably smoothly.  It absorb into your skin fast, so you can apply your eye makeup when it has fully absorbed. The area around my eyes have shown improvement, with swelling dark circles, and those fine lines.  It has made my skin feel so much healthier and softer.  You can also use as  facial cream from helping with moisture, firming, anti-aging and toning.  I can feel a big difference in my skins appearance and the softness. I will continue using since this product in my daily routine since I have enjoyed the results.  This is not tested on animals and is made in the USA.  I would recommend this product to my family, friend and blog followers.  I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  


https://www.amazon.com/BEST-Cream-Circles-Puffiness-Lines/dp/B01E9IPCYC/ref=sr_tnr_p_1_7730090011_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1467314266&sr=8-1&keywords=new+york+biology

#NewYorkBiology




No comments:

Post a Comment