Friday, July 29, 2016

I was able to purchase this set of earbuds and mic for bluetooth at a highly discounted price for my opinion and review.  I also have no affiliation with this company. I would be pleased to recommend this to my followers, friends, and family. This set comes with a great carrying case and different sized ear pieces.  They are extremely comfortable to wear, and the mic is located in the perfect spot so you do not have to yell while answering the phone.  The sound that comes out is great, sounds amazing, one of the best earbuds I have even purchased,  Your calls and music are very clear sounding, and when you talk they hear you nice and clearly, not far away,  Very easy to pair with my phone, it worked the first try, nothing complicated.  This comes with detailed instructions to help you pair your device.  You also get volume and answer buttons on the mic piece.


http://amzn.to/29Ui8aZ


#AYLBluetoothEarphone



No comments:

Post a Comment