Wednesday, July 20, 2016

This set for a Go Pro is just more than I ever expected, it has so many items it is amazing.  First this has a wonderful zipped case to keep everything together.  Very nice handle also for easy carrying.  Next the items there is so many to list, as seen in photo you get so much.  Love so many of the different items, from the tri-pod, helmet clip, stick, many many adapters.  Even and flotation attachment, and straps.  Chest straps, bike clips, and so much, if you have a go pro this has everything that you could ever want.  It also comes very well sorted and bagged, so the piece are together with it items it goes with.  I was able to purchase this at a highly discounted price for my honest unbiased review, and this is totally great, I found no problems or issues with this product and would be more than happy to recommend this. My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00UGSE3Y0


#gopro




No comments:

Post a Comment