Friday, July 15, 2016

I have not used a product like this before, and it contains a razor that fell out when I tried to use it.  My son was able to put it back together, and I tried on my heels.  It is something I will probably never use again.  It is dangerous and if your not careful you can cut too deep.  This also come with no instruction of the proper use or safety of this product.  Just a label telling your what the product is.  My son said he would try but he also did not care for this product.  I was able to purchase this product for a discounted price for my honesty honest review of this callus remover.  I personally would not recommend this product, but as it states that is my of this product. My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. 

https://www.amazon.com/WODshop-Hand-Foot-Callus-Remover/dp/B0176S90XQ


#WODSHOP


No comments:

Post a Comment