Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Very pleased with the smell of this soap, which is lavender.  After receiving this product I was totally blown away with how many things you can use this for not just for a bath or washing.  The side of the bottle gives you so many ways to use this from cleaning the house, in the laundry, dog shampoo, window cleaning and so much more.  This is a very large bottle and you dilute it, so that makes this even a better deal.  You get so much, I mixed mine already for body wash, and the scent is great, and lavender has a calming relaxing properties.  Has amazing ingredients, like argan oil, coconut oil, jojoba oil and so much more wonderful other ingredients.  This is pure and vegan and made in the USA.   I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01E9ALV0E

#CoveCastileSoap


No comments:

Post a Comment