Wednesday, July 20, 2016

I purchased these light bulbs at a discounted price for my honest review of these light bulbs.  First off I would like to say that I love the filaments inside these light bulbs they look so neat.  These light bulbs are energy efficient, which is very important to myself and family.  I purchased a set of two, and they are have three glows on my touch lamp.  They both work very well, and have a nice warm color to them, nothing extremely bright white.  These are LED filaments, which is a 3.5 w = 40w, wow what a savings on my electric.  I have been trying to lower our energy consumption, and this is great.  Your saving 90% energy from regular light bulbs.  These also come well packaged to protect from damage during shipping.  In my opinion I am very pleased with these and the energy that I will be saving. My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01DB5BDLA

#ledcandelabrabulb


No comments:

Post a Comment