Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Having a nice pair of swimming goggles, is what I needed, since living in Florida, we are always in the water, pool, beach, even lakes.  These goggles are polarized which is really nice to help your eyes.  These have a nice rubber inside so you get waterproofing along with it not hurting your face.  They worked really well in the swimming pool, these lens were nice and clear.  They have a nice adjustable strap that is easily adjusted.  It fits adult faces well, a little big on the younger ones.  The case is extremely nice, great way to keep track of your goggles and carry them.  Really helps you not loose them.  It also protects them from scratches in your beach bag.  I would be happy to recommend this to my family, friends, and my followers.   I was able to purchase these goggles at a discounted price for my honest opinion.  My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own. I also have no affiliation with this company.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01FH5LDX0

#AqtivAqua



No comments:

Post a Comment