Monday, July 11, 2016

Since we grill almost everyday my husband needed a pair of gloves to protect his hands and arms.  These are just what he needed.  I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  They are nice and long to help protect his arm hair from getting singed.  The material is really nice on the skin and hands, the fit is great, this protects along with being able to use your fingers.  The protection is perfect for him, I even used it holding a hot coffee pot and I felt nothing.  The texture silicone is great, it helps not loosing your grilling tools, no slipping.  You can use these gloves on either hand, the protection is on both sides, so these are reversible.  Very pleased with these and so is my husband, no more burns.  


http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ESZUZ3O

#VicsouBBQGloves


No comments:

Post a Comment