Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Since my husband was needing a new watch for business, I saw this and how stylish and classy it would look on him.  He really loves the watch, very comfortable leather band, easy to adjust, plenty of holes.  The leather strap on the watch is very soft and flexible.  The face of the watch is very easy to read and has seconds hand that you can view moving.  This is a battery operated watch, which is replaceable.  It is also water resistant, not recommended for diving, but showering is fine.  The crystal is very clear and well made.  This is a very nice men's business watch, really adds class to his suit.  The watch has some weight too it, so you know your getting a very good watch.  My opinion is high, this is very nice and my husband loves it.  I could not any cons about this watch.   I received this product for a discounted price and this is my honest review of the product.    My opinions are unbiased and 100% my own.  

https://www.amazon.com/CakCity-Watches-Leather-Waterproof-Wristwatch/dp/B01H401JZS?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

#leatherwaterproofwatch


No comments:

Post a Comment